- European Standard EN 1888 certified
- Extra spacious stroller with heavy duty wheels - Best choice for outdoor use
- 5 point safety harness for child safety I Extended Double Layer Canopy
- Easy Single-hand fold
- Reversible handlebar - Allows baby to face parent while strolling
- 3 position seat recline for sleeping, relaxing and sitting I Carrying Capacity up to 15 kg
- 360° Front Wheel rotation with Swivel lock and Brakes I Rear Wheel Link Brakes
- Looking window in the canopy I Adjustable Leg Support with Extra Wide Footrest
This LuvLap Galaxy Stroller/Pram is Suitable for 0 months to 3 years, carry weight up-to 15 kg.It ensure the safety performance of the seat.The 5-point safety harness is designed to hold your baby securely around the shoulders and the waist.The handlebar can be reversed enabling your baby to either face you or face front while riding in the stroller. Babies love to see the world, but sometimes need to look at their parents when cranky or sleepy.You can easily keep the seat upright, inclined or flat depending on the baby's mood. This means the baby can sit up, relax or even take a nap while strolling.Moving the footrest up and down allows you to choose the most comfortable position for your baby, depending on his/her age and mood.It helps turn the stroller easily, and can also be locked for stability on uneven surfaces & the front wheel brakes can be easily operated by your foot, and ensures that your stroller does not move when you don't want it to.
When I choose this I was completely confused but after using this I am fully satisfied. It is a very good prams. There enough space for my baby. My baby can sleep completely as well as can sit. Wheels movement is very good and it is also light weight so that one person can easily Handel the pram with baby. Very easy to assemble if u have idea only.major parts are already assembled only u have to assemble the Handel,wheels and food tray.
Heavy duty stroller. Very rigid and lot of space. A big one of the lot. Reverse maneuvering is tricky but if you are good driver or an engineer you would figure out how to do it properly. When you walk with the stroller in crowded space it feels a SUV and other are like mini cars :-)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.